It is also an amazing salad for people with cancer or diabetes as it’s a non-fat salad, rich with vitamins and minerals that are essential for everyone but especially for people that need this extra boost to help them fight a disease.
What you need:
5 small cucumbers (field cucumbers) with their skin. Organic if possible
7 cherry tomatoes, chopped
2 ripe tomatoes
1 corn ear
handfull chopped dill
Salt to taste
What to do:
* Use a spiralizer to cut your cucumbers to noodles.
* You may cook the corn in boil water until is is soft or eat it raw.
* Cut the corn kernels off the corn
* Blend the 2 tomatoes in a strong blender to create a super healthy dressing
* Mix all the ingredients with the corn kernels and pour the dressing on top. Mix and enjoy!!!