An eggplant lovers favorite!
What you need:
- 2 large eggplants (or 3-4 smaller)
- 3 ripe tomatoes , peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Handful parsley, cut
- 1 spoon olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
What to do:
- Bake the eggplant in the oven (400 Fahrenheit) until it is soft.
- When soft, let cool a bit, and then peel and cut to cubes.
- Fry the garlic with the olive oil until golden-brown, then add the onion and the tomatoes. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the eggplant with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes on very low heat.
- Garnish with the parsley.