What you need:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4-5 fresh tomatoes (organic taste better, usually)
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup pasta (I use penne pasta)
- 4 cups of water
- salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- Cook the pasta in water according to the pack instructions and then strain the water.
- Warm the olive oil in a large big pan (or wide pot) and add the tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes on high heat.
- Add the water and cook to boil.
- Lower the heat and keep cooking for another 20 minutes. Make sure you have enough fluid.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix gently.
- Garnish with parsley leaves if you like the nice contrast between the red and the green.