This is my favorite pasta! Also, many times it’s the only vegan option in Italian restaurants…
What you need:
* 1 pack of spaghetti; whole wheat spaghetti is always better, cooked according to the instructions on the cover. Personnaly I buy those that are made in Italy as they are not genetically modified (NON-GMO).
* 1 large onion, chopped well
* 4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
* 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
* About 20 chopped fresh oregano leaves
* 2 spoons avocado oil + 1 spoon for cooking the spaghetti
* 3 garlic cloves, chopped well
* 1 can of tomato paste. Use the one that contain 100% tomatoes and nothing else.
* Sea salt to taste
What to do:
Cook the spaghetti in boiled water according to the package instructions. Add 1 tbs of sea alt and 1 spoon of avocado oil to the cooking water.
Sauté the onion and garlic in a wide pan with the avocado oil until soft. Add the rest of the vegetables and the salt. Mix and add the tomato paste.
Put the ready spaghetti in a strainer. Then simply mix the spaghetti with the sauce and you have a delicious meal!
This is a great dish for kids.